Monday, September 16, 2013

#15 - Music Library

0 comments
 
Hey, what's up? It's been 3 weeks since my last post already. And, well, these 3 weeks were.. I dunno, they were kinda unusual for me. But, anyway, I ain't gonna write about what has happened in these 3 weeks - I'm here for another thing.

I've decided to upload all of my music and photos to Google Drive (at the same time I keep my documents and e-books on SkyDrive) and to make a public access to my music library. It's not too big, only 10 GB (+Unsorted 8 GB, but I do not share them, cause I haven't listened to them still), but it's rather good, imo.

You can simply click here. And if you want to read about contents of my library, you can read this post.


The question with music has been sorted now for now. And now we come to scans: I will get the scanner in the late Sept - early Oct. Not Nov, fortunately.

And the first scan will be "Code Geass - Stage 0", yup.


No comments:

 
2013, Blogspot